BGC ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
The BGC Advantage Program is designed to reward golfers who choose to call Balfour home, yet have not reached the point of choosing one of our Season Pass options.
Based on your frequency of play, the BGC Advantage Program has three levels of enrollment to choose from, each providing you with the following key benefits:
- Preferred rates at all times of day.
- Shareable – up to two rounds per day can be charged at the preferred green fee rate.
- Preferred Power Cart rental rates
- 10% regular price discount on apparel in the golf shop.
- Annual Range Pass and Golf Canada Membership at Pass Holder pricing.
BGC Advantage Occasional Golfer
- $400 -
|18 Holes||$56||$47||$37||Posted Rate|
|9 Holes||$40||$34||$34||Posted Rate|
BGC Advantage Frequent Golfer
- $700 -
|18 Holes||$51||$44||$34||5% off Posted Rate|
|9 Holes||$38||$32||$32||5% off Posted Rate|
BGC Advantage Avid Golfer
- $1000 -
|18 Holes||$46||$41||$32||10% off Posted Rate|
|9 Holes||$36||$30||$30||10% off Posted Rate|
- Account balance can be topped up in $100 increments and can be used for any Golf Shop purchases.
- A maximum of 2 rounds at the discounted green fee rate can be charged per day.
- Green fee rates associated to original purchase will remain intact until seasons end.
- Rounds played after September 13, 2020 can be paid direct and do not require account top up.
- Any funds left over at seasons end will be converted to a Merchandise Only golf shop credit.